Re: College SuggestionsPractical

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 05:25:38 PDT

RE:No matter where she goes, make sure she has opportunity to develop strong
>computer skills

A video producer I know visited Savannah with his daughter where he was
hugely impressed to see state of the art video editing programs that would
cost him $80,000. The 3-4 computers and software are given to SCAD by the
company that created them so that the students can use them to tell the
company what they will do.
Christa