Books for elementary

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 18:16:06 PDT

I have a wish list from my librarian. This thread went around awhile
ago, and I can't find it in the archives. I am looking for book titles
for elementary level to tie literature in with art. If anyone would be
so kind to pass along a few of those titles again, I would be grateful.
This is the first year that they have given me the wish list. I am
making progress.
The only title I can remember is something like" When Mootees met
Pigasso" .