From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 11:20:44 PDT

Kim,

Methinks ya done a good job there; please post it again as I have lost the
darn thing already.............sometimes I hate computers.

O, and I have another one to add:

Why did my email get rejected by someone named Lyris?
Lyris is the listserver that Getty uses to process our postings. It is set
up so that if you quote more than a specified number of lines from the
message to which you are replying, it bounces the reply back to you. To
solve the problem, delete irrelevant bits from the reply email before
sending. This is also being kind to those on the Digest version!