College SuggestionsPractical

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 02:36:42 PDT

A critical thing to ask and look into is how they offer money: both
need and merit. One of my students discovered one college that loaded it
into the first year then weaned them back each year. Another had very
specific hoops the students needed to jump through each February for the
following year, or the student lost your moneys.
Randy in Maine