Re: College Suggestions

---------

From: Dave Wuerffel (wuerfeld_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 10:42:38 PDT

I met a pilot years a few years ago, and we were discussing my art classes.
He mentioned that his son was going to Savannah College of Art and Design
and loved it. He mentioned it was difficult but that the graduates were
snapped up very quickly for excellent jobs, particularly those with computer
animation and graphics abillity by Spielberg and Disney.
Jayne