re: image transfer

---------

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 09:37:14 PDT

I saw a neat way to transfer images using mylar and
regular white glue. I can't exactly remember it. I
think you drew on the frosty side of the mylar sheet,
then brush glue over it? If anyone is familiar with
this method, I'd love to try it again. I have rolls
and rolls of this mylar-type stuff that someone
donated, and I'd like to use it up!

Thanks,
teri