hand made book binding

---------

From: Pam Wellington (loveart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 08:36:51 PDT

Hello list. I used to be on here and unsubbed. But I missed it and need
some info. This is always the best and most helpful place to get what you
need.
I am a high school art teacher who wants to do a lesson using paper
marbling. I think making a book would be a good project. Does anyone have
lesson plans or suggestions for high school level art project?
thanks
Pam Wellington