Re: College Suggestions

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 00:50:11 PDT

>SCAD Savannah College of Art and Design has a very comprehensive program from
architectural restoration (they restored most of Savannah) to high
technology,state of the art film and video, with all the other fine arts
majors in between. They will send you catalogs and information and will
send a representative out to your school if you inquire. Their address,
phone, etc. should be on the National Portfolio information, or you can try
the internet search.

Every summer in June, they offer an Art Teachers Forum that is fantastic!

Judie J
Atlanta

Hi, I'm looking for a good design school for my daughter. She has a