Re: Puzzle

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 20:08:08 PDT

It's a bit difficult to explain without drawing a picture.
It has more to do with the temperature inversion in the
upper ozone layers than anything else. The further north
you are the lesser the effect. But I bet if you buy a newer
computer with a much large hard drive the problem will
nullify any apparent change. I hope this has been of some
assistance. They say humor solves most problems.
Woody in KC

--
I'm from Kansas, where evolution is outlawed
To respond to me privately via E-mail