Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Puzzle

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 20:08:08 PDT

It's a bit difficult to explain without drawing a picture.
It has more to do with the temperature inversion in the
upper ozone layers than anything else. The further north
you are the lesser the effect. But I bet if you buy a newer
computer with a much large hard drive the problem will
nullify any apparent change. I hope this has been of some
assistance. They say humor solves most problems.
Woody in KC

Vivian Komando wrote:
> I get the ArtsEdNet Talk every day. As I read through it
> there are questions that I had not seen the day before
> that are already answered in the same digest. I have even
> seen my question asked and right below it someone has
> answered it on the same issue. How do you do that? This
> puzzles me. Like today, the question about the artist
> with large sculptures of food was already answered
> (Oldenberg). Is it because we are in different time
> zones?
> Just wondering.
> Vivian

I'm from Kansas, where evolution is outlawed
To respond to me privately via E-mail
click on
You are welcome to visit my Web Site at
the new URL for school is