Re: liquid watercolors from Sax

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 19:50:47 PDT

Hi All! I just want to add that Roberta is right. The liquid watercolors
are great! I love them. What you may not know is that there are markers
that coordinate with the liquid watercolors and you can refill the markers
with the liquid watercolors. You can find both on page 39 in the Sax
catalog. Judy