RE: Paper Mache Animals-long post + Eric Carle lesson for Elem.

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 19:35:14 PDT

Thanks, I'm meeting with the exhibit people tomorrow I'll show them your
e-mail. I think that halters will work best, but we have to use fish line
(museum thing), unless we can talk HT into the garland idea. Maybe.

I'm driving the fine arts people nuts right now. I have CAM booked through
May 2002 and am working on Summer 2002. They are working on Jan. 2001. The
good thing is if I get CAM stuff on their exhibit schedule, hopefully they
won't overlap change out times with us. We use the same exhibit staff for
hanging and packing. In August they were changing 4 galleries (3 exhibits)
at the same time, and they have to store our crates. (no space here). Good
point is maybe we can overlap themes, makes it easier for education staff to
develop materials.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator