Just a Suggestion - I think we need a FAQ file

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 19:25:08 PDT

This is just a suggestion

As people come and go from the list the same housekeeping questions get
asked over and over and over. What is the digest, where are the archives
(especially that there are now two sets), why aren't my messages being
posted, how do I help a friend sign up etc. I am not criticizing the new
people; this information is missing from the info e-mail the Getty sends
out. But I know we all get tired of explaining. I am willing to put
together a how to FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) sheet explaining how to
do these things and including links to the sites on the Getty you need to
access. I can post it say once a month here and in the file section of the
backup site at e-groups. This is not an effort to monitor the list in any
way and would only include how to info. What do you think? Any objections?

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator