Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: The digest

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 19:14:59 PDT

The digest is a form of the list. You can either get the list in individual
messages, or as one document sent (digest) sent once every 24 hours. To
manage your "account" go to . After
you log in with your e-mail address, you can read messages on the web
(currently messages from 11/03/99 - today are archived here and searchable),
create and send messages, change your stettings, or unsubscribe.

Settings include the following
all the messages once a day, receive the index with only subject headings,
or no-mail (use this for vacation and you don't have to resubscribe just
change your status back when your return.

See your Messages: Yes or No (those of you who keep complaining your
messages aren't being posted should check this setting)

Acknowledgment: You don't want to see your message but want to know it has
been received set this to yes otherwise set it to No.

Kimberly Herbert (
CAM Administrator