RE: The digest

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 19:14:59 PDT

The digest is a form of the list. You can either get the list in individual
messages, or as one document sent (digest) sent once every 24 hours. To
manage your "account" go to
http://www.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0 . After
you log in with your e-mail address, you can read messages on the web
(currently messages from 11/03/99 - today are archived here and searchable),
create and send messages, change your stettings, or unsubscribe.

Settings include the following
all the messages once a day, receive the index with only subject headings,
or no-mail (use this for vacation and you don't have to resubscribe just
change your status back when your return.

See your Messages: Yes or No (those of you who keep complaining your
messages aren't being posted should check this setting)

Acknowledgment: You don't want to see your message but want to know it has
been received set this to yes otherwise set it to No.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator