RE: Puzzle

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 18:52:28 PDT

Many of us do not get the digest instead we get individual messages. I
prefer it because if I'm in a hurry and not interested in a thread I just
delete those right off the bat. Also a long scrolling text would drive me
nuts. Because we receive the individual e-mails as they are sent, instead of
just once a day we can respond through out the day. The digest is complies
all the responses in a 24 hour period and then sends it out. Hope that made
sense.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator