Re: College Suggestions

---------

From: Yvette Lewis (yvlewis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 16:42:10 PDT

I visited Savanah last summer ( I was seeing my son in Atlanta) It was my first
time south. I really liked savanah. What I thought was most intersting was the
whole approach to the college that it has no specific campus but is spread out
thoughout the buildings in the city. SCAD started to buy and renovate buildings
20 years ago and the turned them into classroom and studio spaces. SCAD signs
are everywhere and so there is a real feeling od connection between the college
and the community. I don't know anyone who actually went there but I certainly
enjoyed visiting.Yvette

"Freeland, Susan" wrote: There is an ART School in Savannah, GA that she seems