Re: Music in the art room

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 13:16:44 PDT

Lucky me--I got tickets to see this group on October 15 when they come to
Columbus ! Hope they have some CD's for sale. Have seen the movie--great
story.

Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

>Lately kids have been digging "The Buena Vista Social Club" soundtrack. It's
>music from Cuba - see the movie by Wim Wenders!

Ann Heineman....aheinema@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu
Greensview School...Upper Arlington City Schools
(614)487-5050 Box 522
aheineman@uaschools.org