Puzzle

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 12:16:17 PDT

I get the ArtsEdNet Talk every day. As I read through it
there are questions that I had not seen the day before
that are already answered in the same digest. I have even
seen my question asked and right below it someone has
answered it on the same issue. How do you do that? This
puzzles me. Like today, the question about the artist
with large sculptures of food was already answered
(Oldenberg). Is it because we are in different time
zones?

Just wondering.

Vivian

=====