College Suggestions

---------

From: Freeland, Susan (FREELAS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 11:49:00 PDT

Hi, I'm looking for a good design school for my daughter. She has a
strong portfolio and is leaning toward furniture design. Went to portfolio
day in Boston, MA at the MFA Art School She spoke with Pratt, RISD, Columbus
and Mass Art. All were interested in her but thought I might ask for any
other suggestions. There is an ART School in Savannah, GA that she seems
interested in but I don't know anything about it. Any thoughts?
Thanks, Sue