To Sandy and others

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 10:43:28 PDT

Sandy,
Just had to respond to the College Senior comment. My 20 year old decided Micronesia would be a nice place to study.
Any one out there ever been there. My 23 year old, graduated, is waiting tables and sitting around wondering why she doesn't have a job inher field (architecture & design) yet. And my 25 year old, well, that will be my great American novel. She has just started back to school for the 4th time and is somewhere around a Freshman in credits. Hang in there. They WILL make it thanks to their generous and creative art problem-solving moms and dads.

ann carolan