Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Adobe Illustrator

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 07:32:41 PDT

hi -

I have Adobe Illustrator and as soon as I get a scanner I want to do some
more involved logo design with my commercial art class. Does anyone know
how to wrap text in Illustrator? I see a "wrap" selection in the text
window, but it is never highlighted that I can select it. How can I get the
text to go in a circle? Or, if something is scanned in, how can I get the
text to follow that shape?