Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

"How to Think Like Leonardo"

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 07:21:36 PDT

I just received this from Peter Dent:
"if you haven't read it yet, Michael Gelb wrote a NYT Best Seller called
"How to Think Like Leonardo". Its available on our web site as well as
through major book sellers. It's a wonderful historical perspective on his
genius and ties to activities that allow people today to learn from him."
I guess it would be OK for me to buy this book since it really isn't an "art
book"...and I really wouldn't be buying it for school...I can buy it for my
son (so I really haven't "fallen off the wagon"--re: art book addiction)!
Here is Leo's Horse site again:

Judy Decker