"How to Think Like Leonardo"

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 07:21:36 PDT

I just received this from Peter Dent:
*
"if you haven't read it yet, Michael Gelb wrote a NYT Best Seller called
"How to Think Like Leonardo". Its available on our web site as well as
through major book sellers. It's a wonderful historical perspective on his
genius and ties to activities that allow people today to learn from him."
*
I guess it would be OK for me to buy this book since it really isn't an "art
book"...and I really wouldn't be buying it for school...I can buy it for my
son (so I really haven't "fallen off the wagon"--re: art book addiction)!
Here is Leo's Horse site again:
http://www.leonardoshorse.org/
http://www.drybanski.com/leon_onlinestore_pdg.html

Judy Decker