tv or computer

---------

From: Connie Ferguson (4fergs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 19:46:37 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C02CBA.3D520AE0

We were doing our drawings for our Aboriginal painting today in one of =
my 6th grade classes. One little boy had his animal on the top 1/2 of =
his paper and couldn't figure out what to do with the bottom half. I =
told him if he wanted his animal on the top, fine, but he would have to =
balance it out with something on the bottom. I said to go over to the =
poster examples and see what you find. He came back, after looking at =
the posters and said, I don't know, their animals take up the whole =
screen (too much tv or too long on the computer).
Connie Ferguson
Monroe Middle School Art
4fergs@tds.net
www.monroeschools.com/mmsart/
connie.ferguson@monroe.k12.wi.us

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C02CBA.3D520AE0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DBasset size=3D4>We were doing our drawings for our =
Aboriginal=20
painting today in one of my 6th grade classes.&nbsp; One little boy had =
his=20
animal on the top 1/2 of his paper and couldn't figure out what to do =
with the=20
bottom half.&nbsp; I told him if he wanted his animal on the top, fine, =
but he=20
would have to balance it out with something on the bottom. I said to go =
over to=20
the poster examples and see what you find. He came back, after looking =
at the=20
posters and said, I don't know, their animals take up the whole =
<U>screen</U>=20
(too much tv or too long on the computer).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DBasset size=3D4>Connie Ferguson<BR>Monroe Middle =
School Art<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:4fergs@tds.net">4fergs@tds.net</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.monroeschools.com/mmsart/">www.monroeschools.com/mmsar=
t/</A><BR><A=20