Re: leftover laminating material

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 17:40:10 PDT

I once laminated the left over laminate together and taped it over different
famous art prints. The students then looked for and traced with black
sharpies different shapes. We then took the laminate off and they colored in
the shapes with markers. They made interesting abstract art. This is
especially interesting to do with cubism. MJ