Re: leftover laminating material

---------

From: ´|Lá (mack88_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 08:48:30 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: <DBJBKB2@aol.com>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 2:00 PM
Subject: leftover laminating material

> Our middle school has a LOT of good size pieces of leftover laminating
> plastic after the teachers have sealed their usprojects.
I teach middle school aged children and use extra laminating materials for
palets for color mixing tempera paint.. We do an extensive amount of color
work in the 7th grade and the clear plastic is easy to use then throw away.
(saves on cleanup time)

i also use it when we do ceramic work to hold slip.
It is possible to use it also in a 3-d way if you build,
wrapped,folded and curled paper designs. You could make mobile type
sculpture meant to be hung from ceiling.

K Mack