Re: two unrelated questions!

---------

From: dj (djash_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 17:53:54 PDT

> states that the art room should be wet-mopped everyday? <<<

WOW!!!! I could use this too. We just had a meeting today over proper
ventilation of an art room. Are there any specks to say what type of code the
art rooms must meet.... and what about the kiln room? I'm in NJ. Any info would
help. We are in a battle with the top administrators. THANKS to all who answer
and for Anna for bringing this issue to light.
Donna