Re: Australian art projects

---------

From: Sheri (sheriwoodard_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 12:47:33 PDT

Sorry Sky,
My sites are at work, and now I'm home. I found them quite easily by doing a search
with the word 'boomerang'. I love your idea of making the boomerang thicker. My next
unit will be in paper mache so I think this project will be left flat for me. Also, I
was a little worried that the students would decide that the boomerangs needed to be
tested...
Have fun
Sheri