Re: Australian art projects

---------

From: Sheri (sheriwoodard_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 11:37:58 PDT

Hi Sky
I am starting a Australian art unit with my sixth graders this week. I am having
them trace the shape of a boomerang and create a xray style Australian animal on it
using markers. I found a few good web sites that showed beautiful boomerangs, so
it should be interesting. I plan to emphasize repetition and unity through the use
of color and pattern.

Sheri