Re: leftover laminating material-Deb in PA

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 14:37:58 PDT

I use it for see through op art projects. Have done it with third, but could do
it with any age. After lesson, They design their own movable op-arts. They cut
two shapes out ( same.) Draw wavy lines on both, put a brass fastener in the
middle and turn for the effect. We use permanent markers. It's neat and fun and
the kids like it. Email me if you want more info. Betsy Thanks-
OOps, my coomputer just deleted the snippet. Sorry