Lesson Plan site for 6-12

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 11:18:56 PDT

I sent several members my list of lesson plan sites...This one wasn't on it
(it is on my Web page, though). I know I originally got it from someone on
this list (so whoever your are...know you are appreciated!). The site has
lessons for grades 6 through 12. Many of the lessons are interdisciplinary.
Below is the link for the fine arts....It is worth a look-see.

New York Times Learning Network
http://www.nytimes.com/learning/teachers/lessons/finearts.html

Judy Decker