Re: Elements and Principles book

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 10:58:51 PDT

My students created an Elements and Principles book
once as their semester exam. I was happy with the
results but it did take a lot of work. We created
accordian style books. I felt as if my students
really got a true understanding of the elements and
principles. The students didn't like the project so I
have not tried it again. Most of those students were
lazy and didn't want to work any outside of class and
that is what it took to truly create a good book.

=====
Debbie
NE Texas