sculptor

---------

From: Julie Brady (7.jbrady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 09:12:47 PDT

------_=_NextPart_001_01C02C8B.9B0ADAB0

Hi!

I need help! What is the name of the artist that creates large sculptures
of food? I am thinking paper mache, but I am not sure.
Thanks for your help!

Julie

------_=_NextPart_001_01C02C8B.9B0ADAB0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.2652.35">
<TITLE>sculptor</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I need help!&nbsp; What is the name of the artist =
that creates large sculptures of food?&nbsp; I am thinking paper mache, =
but I am not sure.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks for your help!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Julie</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>