Re: "respect"

---------

From: Peter C. Dent (pdent_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 08:34:02 PDT

You may also want to do a theme related to the Leonardo da Vinci's Horse
project. This $6 million grass roots effort to build a 24 foot high bronze
horse, started by Leonardo in the late 15th century but never was able to
complete spanned 22 years was done as a tribute to Leonardo da Vinci and the
Italian renaissance. Please see www.leonardoshorse.org for more information. If
you do do such a theme, I'd be interested in hearing about what you did.

Pete Dent