Re: mopping the room

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 22:11:17 PDT

Batmom44@aol.com wrote:

> My kids know that as far as I
> am concerned, we make the mess, we clean up the mess.

I'm with Reatha on this one. The janitor scrounged me up a mop bucket
and mop that we can keep in the room. Mopping the floor is just one of
the chores the students perform on a rotating basis at the end of class
each day. They get the ceramics area really clean in 10-15 minutes.
The janitor sweeps the other section of the room each day.

Maggie