Re: private art classes

---------

Janjarreau_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 21:32:12 PDT

I teach an after school class ONCE A WEEK. It continues to grow. Right now
I have 11 students ages 3-8yrs. old. I charge $45.00 per month per student
for a 2 hour class (once a week) I provide all of the supplies and they pay
15.00 art fee. It is going great! It is affiliated with a church (I am in
the teen center club house) It is a brand new school for the arts program. I
am the visual arts teacher and they have a ballerina for dance and a Hugh
music program.
Janice