Re: portraits (of staff to sell) (Mary)

---------

Janjarreau_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 21:16:43 PDT

In a message dated 9/27/00 6:10:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
gregjuli@execpc.com writes:
the next group ( new classes every 6 weeks!) will do portraits of the staff.
I went around and took photos of every staff member who deals with our 7th
grade- teachers, secretaries, admins, aides, custodian, etc... Some of the
teachers
> have said they want to put the art in their room. Hmmmm, maybe the kids can
sell
> some of these to the teachers??...
> MaryB
Dear Mary,
I may be offering this service a la my art students. A teacher friend of
mine did this 3 years ago and they were a big hit. The teachers bought them
for 20.00 each and the money went to the art program. The staff is asking to
have them done again.
I have been so busy with my first year teaching, it has been hard to keep
up with my messages. I plan to switch to the digest. Things are going
great. Teaching is hard work, but very fulfilling. I will fill everybody in
on the details later.
Janice