books on materials.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 10:52:10 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
*
> What would be really helpful to me now would be an encycolpedia of
> materials. How to use, what different materials do, how they interact.
> Anyone know of such a publication?
> Nora
*

I have a habit of occasionally going to Barnes & Nobles or Borders Book
Store, snuggling up against the shelf on the floor (or one of their
over-stuffed chairs), and going through the art book selections...especially
when it's cold and raining outside. Anyway....there are ALWAYS selections of
these kinds of books available. I can't list them as that's not been my
interest...but this is to let you know they ARE there in mass. Toodles or
ta-ta