Re: Art teachers/artists

---------

From: Litesal (litesal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 07:59:29 PDT

I refuse to feel guilty over not having a BFA or
> MFA, nor do I feel any desire to belittle someone who came to teaching
from the
> alternative route. We are all here to inspire, lead and share the 'magic'
with
> our students and each other, no matter how we have gotten to this point.
>
> San D

I agree, and fortunately no one on this list has belittled anyone else.
This whole discussion got started because of a question about how to handle
artists (not people on this list) who had condescending or superior attitude
towards artist/teachers. Certainly trying to make people feel guilty was
not anyone's intent.

Leah