Re: Music in the art room

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 02:29:08 PDT

I had a third grade student who asked if I have Prokofiev's "Romeo and
Juliet Ballet." I didn't at the time, but got it over the summer. Was fun
watching a class of fourth graders swaying to the dance of the knights. I
play a wide variety of music during my classes. Art class "rocks," from
Frankie Yankovic to Aram Khachaturian. I play lots of soothing music, too.
for contrast.

Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

I evn have a