Renaissance

---------

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 07:18:50 PDT

This is an offer to anyone who would like it sent. I am on a mailing called
Surfing the Net with Kids that sends thematic site information. The theme
this week is the Renaissance. Sites include some with information, a
Renaissance Artist crossword, a Mona jigsaw puzzle, screensaver, museum
links, etc. Since this would be a big posting, I'm willing to forward the
email to anyone who would like to take a look at it or feels that could use
it.
Sally ^.^ salnmike@foryou.net