Re: art education

---------

From: FRANCIS REDFERN (nredfern_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 05:04:28 PDT

Along the way to getting my elementary teaching credential I picked up
18 hours of art classes which eventually enabled me to teach middle
school art.I do feel lacking in my own art skills and have since taken
classes to strengthen those weak areas. I have also done lots of reading
and research on the internet. I know I have a long way to go still.
What would be really helpful to me now would be an encycolpedia of
materials. How to use, what different materials do, how they interact.
Anyone know of such a publication?

Nora