Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Professional Development/ArtsSites for Arts Educators

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 03:16:23 PDT

Dear All,
I have been collecting bookmarks (many from this list) and have created
a public bookmark file for arts educators at
This list includes links to resources for arts images, tutorials for
software, artist biographies, lesson plans, museums, virtual field
trips, music, dance, theater, etc.

I use this bookmark file as a basis for the Professional Development
sessions that meet at TAPPED IN ( on the first
Monday of each month. The TAPPED IN environment has been my solution to
continuing education/professional development in spite of being isolated
in a classroom in a rural setting with limited local PD opportunities.

Respectfully submitted,
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN