Professional Development/ArtsSites for Arts Educators

---------

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 03:16:23 PDT

Dear All,
I have been collecting bookmarks (many from this list) and have created
a public bookmark file for arts educators at
http://www.backflip.com/members/bjberquist
This list includes links to resources for arts images, tutorials for
software, artist biographies, lesson plans, museums, virtual field
trips, music, dance, theater, etc.

I use this bookmark file as a basis for the Professional Development
sessions that meet at TAPPED IN (http://www.tappedin.org) on the first
Monday of each month. The TAPPED IN environment has been my solution to
continuing education/professional development in spite of being isolated
in a classroom in a rural setting with limited local PD opportunities.

Respectfully submitted,
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN
mailto:bjb@tappedin.org