Re: classroom management

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:26:30 -0500

Toni -- Not sure what grade level you're concerned with, but I find that
seating arrangements make a big difference. If my elem. kids are sitting
facing each other, they're more likely to talk with each other than listen
to me!
Other than that, positive reinforcement works wonders. Consistency also,
with a capital C!
And one size does not fit all -- I'm always reassessing how things are
working.
Liz in rural NY