Re: classroom management

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Dennis Morris (theartboss)
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:25:21 -0800 (PST)

I use a pink card system. Kids receive a card when
they enter the room. When they make a poor choice
regarding behavior I remove the card. At the end of
class I indicate on seating chart which student still
has their cards. Rewards are offered to students who
keep cards for ten times. On the negative side, a
student who continues to misbehave is isolated and
given a form letter to write home about their
behavior. These are sent home for a parent signature.
I teach K- 4 and 3-21 yr. old students with profound
needs.
Dennis theartboss