Re: burlap

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Heneborn (heneborn)
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 16:34:10 -0500

If it would scratch your eyes can you imagine what it did to your
lungs. burlap is on my list of things I will not have in my room
again.

----------
>From: "E.Delany" <enola.us>
>Subject: Re: burlap
>Date: Mon, Nov 29, 1999, 3:20 AM

> Many, many years ago i cut burlap for all my students int he three scholls.
> By the next day i xcouldn't see. I had scratched by eyse from the fibers
from the burlap. so be careful, wear glasses or sunglasses. enola

> PurpleArt wrote:
>> Speaking of allergies -- I have really suffered this year with the dyed
burlap that we got in the art room. I mean, I was really sick. That
stuff smelled terrible and the fibers were everywhere. We couldn't
avoid breathing it in. UGH. I don't remember it being this bad
before. Did we get a bad batch or what? Has anyone else experienced
this?