Re: A&E program to tape

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Heneborn (heneborn)
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 16:27:37 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3026737659_112842809_MIME_Part

I saw Van Gogh this morning. It was interesting, as far as I know,
accurate. It would be good as is from 5th gr. and up.

----------
From: "Kimberly Anne Herbert" <kimberly>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet>
Subject: RE: A&E program to tape
Date: Mon, Nov 29, 1999, 9:35 AM

A&E is a cable channel (Arts and Entertainment). In the mornings at 6
central time (US), they have A&E Classroom. I've seen a couple of
their programs, when I was getting ready for work. They mostly seemed
to be historical documentaries and newsreel footage. Here is a link to
their calendar
http://www.aande.com/class/classcal/root.cgi?year=1999&month=12
<http://www.aande.com/class/classcal/root.cgi?year=1999&amp;month=12>
Sincerely,