Re: letters in color

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Joseph Augusta (jaugusta)
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 11:21:39 -0500

>"Sears, Ellen" wrote:
> Estimates are that perhaps one in 2,000 people are synesthetic. The article
is > green.

Whoever gave that estimate surely never asked people what "colors" they saw when
they heard music. That's synesthesia--and if 100% of the group didn't answer
that yes, indeed, they saw colors when they listened to music, I'll eat my
(blue) hat. Not to mention---delete from this point if you find references to
lovemaking nasty---

but if you don't see colors when you're making love--you may have landed on the
wrong planet!

Best wishes,
Joseph