RE: A&E program to tape

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kimberly Anne Herbert (kimberly)
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 08:35:26 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF3A44.AF3C1240

A&E is a cable channel (Arts and Entertainment). In the mornings at 6
central time (US), they have A&E Classroom. I've seen a couple of their
programs, when I was getting ready for work. They mostly seemed to be
historical documentaries and newsreel footage. Here is a link to their
calendar http://www.aande.com/class/classcal/root.cgi?year=1999&month=12
Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert
CAM Administrator

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Bennett [sbennett]
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 1999 8:33 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: A&E program to tape

What is A and E? Is that a cable station, or public tv? Susan in Ohio

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF3A44.AF3C1240

A&E is a cable channel (Arts and Entertainment). = In the=20 mornings at 6 central time (US), they have A&E Classroom. I've seen = a couple=20 of their programs, when I was getting ready for work. They mostly seemed = to be=20 historical documentaries and newsreel footage. Here is a link to their = calendar=20 http://www.aande.com/class/classcal/root.cgi?year=3D1999&= amp;month=3D12
Sincerely,
Kimberly=20 Herbert
CAM Administrator
San Angelo Museum of Fine = Arts/Children's Art=20 Museum