Re: painting in 30 minutes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
J Baas (wjbaas)
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 18:22:02 -0600

Hi Mary
I's soooooooooooooo frustrated. Sometimes the messages and quiries that I send come
back-moreso than not lately. Cannot respond to much of the stuff on this server.
Anxious to see if you get this. Even my 1 line messages come back saying I quoted
too many of the same lines as in the message I'm reaponding to. BS How can I do
that in 1 line?
So good to see you and hear of some of the same problems with your colleagues (and
I use that kindly) as I do.
Thought og not going to my class as I was tired when I lefty you but went anyway.
Will try to inlay a twisted piece of copper in a silver casting.Never done that
before. We'll see.
Hope you had a super holiday
Jeanne