Re: First-time Painters..an objective choice

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Joseph Augusta (jaugusta)
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 11:42:14 -0500

Larry Seiler wrote:

> Joseph...take a moment to check out some of my work, and I will guarantee
> you one thing...it took very very hard work and discipline---

Thanks, Larry, but I must decline--artsednet is not a forum for critiquing
individual artwork--if you're looking for criticism you may want to post your
work to an art list in your particular medium.

Best wishes,
Joseph