Re: First-time Painters..an objective choice

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 17:48:20 -0500

Jane Manner wrote:

> Judith, I want to voice my dismay at the response to your message sent in by
> Joseph. There have been times when his answers, though phrased in ways that were
> rough, actually made sense, but the last was just mean spirited.

Judith et al,
I am always spared his nasty replies since I no longer accept any of
his posts. He's filtered! I suggest you all do the same to anyone
who irritates you. On this topic- he always has problems with women
and their bodies, I speak from experience as I too had the wrath of
his highness for talking about Frieda Kahlo's miscarriages. Just
shrug him off- life's too short and please FILTER-FILTER-FILTER!!!!
Sandra :) Tee Hee!
astroboy